One of the classic go-to online casino games is roulette, and it’s one of the games you might want to play especially if you’re a beginner. Although it doesn’t require too much-complicated analysis, it’s still important to strategize to increase your odds of winning.
Anyone basically has a chance to win because it mostly depends on luck and fate.
Here, we’ll go into more detail about the usual ways to play roulette as well as the best betting methods.
How To Play Online Roulette
Roulette is fairly simple. The goal is to predict where the ball lands as it is spun. In a live dealer online casino, you’ll see the roulette spinning in real-time. The digital online casino will have a Random Number Generator to make the game unpredictable.
- Pacing bets on a betting table. There are numbers, colors, and groups of numbers on a roulette.
- The ball will be dropped once the wheel is spun, and the number the ball lands on is the winning bet.
- The winnings will automatically be added to your balance.
Roulette has four versions, but you can expect American roulette in most online casinos. This one has 38 pockets. European and French roulettes only have 37.
Strategies for Online Roulette
The reason Roulette can be played by anyone is that the winning bets generally depend on luck. It has a fairly level playing field among seasoned players and beginners. However, there are ways you can increase your odds by implementing go-to strategies.
Go For Corner Bets
Several bets will boost your odds, to your benefit. Even so, picking the corner closest to the winning bet is the safest course of action. With a 1:8 payout, Going for corner bets gives you a good chance of landing the winning bet.
Avoid Single-Number Bets
Single-number wagers are popular due to their high payout of 1:35, but they also have the worst odds. Single-number wagers are best avoided if you are risk-averse.
Remember that, in online casino games, those with a very high payout are often very risky.
Rule of Thumb: Bet on Low Minimum and High Maximum
This is a viable tactic to enhance your winning chances if you’re new to roulette.
- Low minimum refers to placing bets with the lowest possible amount. This allows you to test the waters and get a feel for the game without risking too much money.
- Betting high maximum is about gradually increasing your bets, but instead of going all-in, you will be placing bets with the highest possible maximum amount. This means that if you win, your payout will be much larger than if you had placed a bet with a lower maximum amount.
The Fibonacci Sequence
The purpose of this strategy is to recoup your previous losses and be ahead as much as possible. Basically, the concept is to make your third bet equal the losses of your last two bets.
Know When To Stop
Since Roulette is all about playing with fate, you need to cut your losses if you haven’t won anything on your sixth attempt. If you don’t, chances are you’ll only be pushing your money down the drain. Remember, online casino games are only fun if you know how to control yourself!
Now that you know the strategies and the basic premise of the game, head over to a trusted site’s game selection and play!